Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I am thankful for:
1. The gospel(which includes the Savior, scriptures, temples, etc.)
2. My family
3. My health
3. My talents
4. My friends (YOU!)
5. This beautiful world
6. Music
7. A soft bed
8. A warm shower
9. Laughter
10. Technology (which includes the Internet and my dishwasher!)

That's just the top ten. There is sooo much more that I am grateful for. I can hardly contain myself with thinking about all that I have. So this Thanksgiving I'm going to follow the counsel of the Lord when He said, "If thou art merry, praise the Lord with singing, with music, with dancing, and with a prayer of praise and thanksgiving" (D&C 136:28). As a matter of fact, I think I'll start singing right now!

MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL! (Did you hear the music? I'm dancing, too! Join in! Sing! Dance! Be joyful! Making lists isn't the only way to be grateful!)

image from:www.crewsnest.vispa.com

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I'm also thankful for those same things. And I'm especially thankful that the sun decided to come back out today. :)