Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Time To Rejoice

Isn't today a beautiful day?!! There are some definite benefits that come form being as sick as I've been and one of them is that the whole world now looks so marvelous.

I managed to teach my classes yesterday, but I have never been so weak in my life. I know a few miracles took place in my behalf and somehow I made it through the day. And now today is a little better. As a matter of fact, every day gets a little better and part of that "better" is how very much I now appreciate the ability to breathe, the fact that my body can heal, the wonderful friends and family who ministered to me in my need, and sunshine! Even the white snowy world outside seems to me like the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! My heart is overflowing with joy and gratitude, and I find myself rejoicing in the smallest things!

I just hope that as life resumes its hectic pace I don't forget this joy at being alive.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I'm thankful to hear that you're feeling better. I hope you get back to full strength soon. :)