Sunday, January 31, 2010

Birthday's a Coming!

The big day is fast approaching! But forget about days--Tomorrow is my birthday month and I'm going to celebrate BIG. Thanks to all of you who have already given me a present by putting your beautiful pictures on my Followers menu to the left here. I really do like it. So many wonderful friends!!!! If you haven't done it already, please help me celebrate and add yourself on.

I'm beginning my birthday month by counting all the blessings of age.

Today I am thankful that wrinkles don't hurt! Such a blessing!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE it!

Dani said...

This is my mother's birthday month too. She turns 70 this year! I am thankful for her light and example. I am thankful for people like you who also share your light! And I will be following your example this month!

Wendi said...

Yay for February birthdays! :)