Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Question

Last week in Church a teacher asked a question that has really made me ponder. She asked, “What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?”

All this week I’ve thought about the things in my life that I love and how many of them I’ve never thanked my Heavenly Father for. It has made me so appreciative and since my word of the year is gratitude, it has helped me in my pursuit of gratitude.

So I’m passing the question on to you. I hope it enriches your life like it has mine.

What if you woke up today
with only the things
you thanked God for yesterday?

2 comments:

Wendi said...

That is very thought provoking. It really is so important to express our gratitude for all the Lord has blessed us with. :)

Mike and Julie said...

I'll remember this in my prayers. Great question!