Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Take The Joy!


It’s a snuggly autumn day here in Utah—the kind of day when breezes dance among the tree leaves, the sun lazily appears once in awhile, and a slight chill invites you to cuddle up in a comforter and read a good book. It’s as if the very air whispers that life isn’t going to last forever, so enjoy it while you can. It’s a good reminder to take pleasure in every moment. Drink it all in and taste all there is to taste.

God has create such a beautiful world yet we so often worry through it without noticing. So for awhile at least, drop the worry, stop fretting, slow down, take a deep breath and savor every second. Joy is here for the taking! So take some.

7 comments:

Wendi said...

That's a perfect post for my feelings today. Thanks! :)

Julie said...

A day full of rain, rain, rain, and I took your counsel and sat outside and just enjoyed watching my view of the world glisten and turn green.

Anonymous said...

I especially love October. I think it is my most favorite month!!
Cathie

Sherrie Mills Johnson said...

Wendi, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks.

Sherrie Mills Johnson said...

Julie, I love rain! I'll bet it was a good day for you!

Sherrie Mills Johnson said...

Cathie, Enjoy every minute of your favorite month!

Cathy said...

Thanks for the reminder!