Friday, February 21, 2014

FINALLY!

GOOD  NEWS! 
is back, and it's bigger and better! 

Thank you so much for your patience and for the kind emails that have encouraged me to move on!

It has taken longer than I anticipated, but I think you will be pleased with what has happened. 
We are expanding! 

Besides the blog to give daily encouragement, we have now formed a company 


that will help people vitalize their lives, their relationships, and their businesses by 

Living in Truth.

Changing habits takes time and effort, 
but it is much easier when you have continued support and help. 
And that's what HEARKEN INSTITUTE is all about.
The new website is still a work in progress, but come visit and tell us what you think!

AND, I will be back posting encouragement and tips
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from now on!
I've missed you all and am so excited to be back.

No comments: