Thursday, December 1, 2011

Make Christmas Last All December


It’s December first! 
I love December because for me Christmas isn’t the 25th, Christmas is the whole month. 
So I celebrate all month long because of  the opportunity it gives me 
to think about the most important event in the history of the world, 
the birth and Atonement of Jesus Christ.

Like last year I am going to be celebrating here on Good News!
by exploring the symbols of Christmas. Starting on Monday December 5th,
I will talk about a different symbol each day. It will be similar to what I did last year,
but I will be adding a lot so I hope you will take a moment out of your busy day
to come celebrate with me.
 Read. Leave your comments. Enjoy!

And spread the Good News!
Invite your relatives, friends, neighbors, or even strangers to
Celebrate Christmas with us here on Good News!
After all, the very best news is that Jesus Christ was born to save us all. 

So share this link: Good News! and spread the good cheer.

4 comments:

Mike and Julie said...

Merry Christmas season to you, too!

textracy said...

I can't wait! I love reading your blog and have learned so much. You have helped me make my Christmas more meaningful. Thank you!!!

Martha said...

Looking forward to it!!!

Wendi said...

I'm so thankful for the things I've learned from you about Christmas over the past two years. It will be great to refresh my memory. :)