Friday, February 27, 2009

Relax and Enjoy!

I don’t know about the weather where you are, but here it is a beautiful day. The air stills nips at my nose with its chill, but the sun is out and as I walked around today I soon forgot the nippiness. My yellow crocuses are breaking through the brown dirt and with the bright blue sky overhead it almost felt like spring! The big piles of dirty snow are fast melting and birds I haven’t heard for months are occasionally singing. Winter passes. Spring arrives and I didn’t do one thing to make it happen! God did it all. Sunshine! Flowers! Fresh air! Wow! It gives me hope. If He can do all this, certainly He can take care of me! I just need to trust and enjoy while God takes care of the rest!

picture: ccfls.org/stone/holiday-hours.html

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Yeah, my favorite part is when the big piles of dirty snow finally melt. It truly is amazing how in control God is of His universe--He can certainly take care of each of us as well. I need to remember that too. :)

Sherrie Mills Johnson said...

Wendi, Our piles of snow are gone thanks to a neighbor who shoveled them down so they would melt faster! I have good neighbors!!!