Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bon Voyage!

To celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary Mr. J and I are going on a cruise to Alaska. In the next week we will visit Ketchican, Skagway, Junuea, and Victoria, British Columbia. We are excited, but I am not sure when or if I will have Internet access so my postings may be sporadic.

However, if I get the opportunity, I will share pictures and notes of what I am doing because I'd love to take you along vicariously. I know I'm always grateful to friends who share their adventures with me!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Happy Anniversay! That's my favorite cruise. I love Alaska! Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Sherrie! I know you will love your cruise, and will have a great adventure. My husband worked for a year in Alaska, and it was one of the greatest experiences of his whole life. Alaska is a place like no other, and to top it off, their summers are very cool, and right now, lots and lots of daylight.
Enjoy!
Cathie

Wendi said...

Happy anniversary! I hope you both have a great time. :)