Saturday, September 29, 2012

Memorize the Good



Today is a gorgeous day where I live. Sunny, warm, clear crisp air, with an autumn stillness hovering like a protective hand. I love it, and so I'm going to memorize every second of it so that when dark, cold, drizzly winter days come I can close my eyes and remember today.

It really works! Our minds are powerful tools that we don't use well enough. But we can learn to use our memory, imagination, and interpretation of experience to help us Live in Truth.

Have a sunny day!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

This is a good point. I'm going to try to remember these sunny days during the gray days of winter. :)

GmaMills said...

I love this idea. Remembering the details and beauty of a good day is reliving it. And I'm speaking of more than the weather here.