Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Benefits



Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about what it means to Live in Truth and I find myself making a long list as I go through my day. When you Live in Truth you live in gratitude which brings a love for and appreciation of all the things around you. Living in Truth brings a contentment and peace. It brings a joy that comes from the Spirit because when you Live in Truth, you live where the Spirit is. 

These are just a few of the many things that come from Living in Truth that I’ve thought of today, but each day brings new discoveries about the blessings that come from Living in Truth. What things have you discovered about Living in Truth?

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I've learned that when I can anchor myself in the present, I usually feel at peace. When I feel regret about the past or anxiety about the future, I know it's time to anchor myself again. It's definitely something I have to continually work on. I really appreciate all that I've learned from you about Living in Truth. :)