Tuesday, August 30, 2011

God Knows Me


I’ve been memorizing names all week and my mind feels like mush. I close my eyes and student’s pictures tumble in my eye balls. After a while all the students begin to look alike except for a few recognizable categories such as male, female, bald, and those who wear glasses. I get the names down perfectly with their pictures then walk into class and don’t recognize a single person. It is exasperating!

But it has made me think about what a marvelous thing it is that my Father in Heaven knows me by name. I don’t understand how he does it. I can’t explain it. But I know He knows me and not only that He knows what I need and provides it for me. That has to be one of the biggest miracles of life and I am so grateful for it.

God knows me. God loves me. He cares. And He knows, loves and cares about you, too.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I am very thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows and loves each one of his children as well. The way he does that and answers our prayers really is miraculous. Good luck memorizing those names and faces! :)