Thursday, April 29, 2010

BYU Women's Conference

BYU Women's Conference has begun and the campus is abuzz with the laughter and chatter of women. I love that part of the conference the most. All over campus you see people discovering long lost friends and room mates and relatives. A squeal of laughter ensues and then hugs and giggles as they catch up on the years that have elapsed. I wish everyone had the opportunity of being here at least once for the conference! You can feel the sisterhood, but most of all the power that emanates from so many good people gathered in one spot for one purpose is amazing.

So for those of you who can't be here, I'm trying to recapture it all. Close your eyes and pretend for a minute. See yourself here. Breathe in the cold, snow filled air. Imagine the love and let it flow into your soul. (I'm sending it your way!) Sisterhood is amazing!

2 comments:

campbell said...

Now you made me miss it so much! I wish I was there. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

It would be so wonderful to be there. Thank you for sharing. :-)
Cathie