Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Counting My Miracles

I’m counting miracles today, but not just any miracle. I'm counting my miracles. One of the unexpected benefits of Living in Truth is that you become much more aware of all the miracles that happen in your life. And over the last year I have had more than my share of miracles. It was a year ago that I finished my radiation treatments and was so weak I could barely function. Today I’ve walked three miles and am going about my chores with vim and vigor! It is a miracle and I am so grateful for it.

This has also made me think about all the other miracles that have happened in the last few months. Daily I get better and am blessed with so many wonderful things that make my life rich and wonderful! To top it off, the sun is shining brightly so that not only is my heart warm, but my whole being! There is so much good in life to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!

So help me celebrate life! Everyone leave a comment with one miracle that is in your life this very day!

6 comments:

Martha said...

My husband.

Wendi said...

Being out of debt and financially okay in a struggling economy.

Anonymous said...

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I had one grandchild. Now the cancer is all gone and I have 10 grandchildren to love and cherish. There are other miracles in my life, but being here with my grandchildren is the miracle that touches my heart the most.
Cathie

6L's said...

babies :)

Sara said...

Finally an interview! 6 months having my husband home is great compared to having him deployed. Now that he is out of the military we really enjoy having him around! Now having said that... finally he had a job interview!

Heather said...

The miracle of Staying Afloat. I've never been a high energy person and being a mother of 4 kids under the age of 7, sure wears me out. But even when I think I can't keep going, I keep having a little energy to plug along... yes... a miracle.

"And now it came to pass that the burdens which were laid upon Alma and his brethren were made light; yea, the Lord did astrengthen them that they could bear up their bburdens with ease, and they did submit cheerfully and with cpatience to all the will of the Lord." Mosiah 24:15

I'm still waiting for the miracle of perfect patience and cheerfulness... but I'm working on that.

I am grateful for the miracle that Heavenly Father strengthens me to keep going and to see bits of inspiration to me to buoy my spirits.